2024 Toyota Camry Hybrid XSE
Exterior :Wind Chill Pearl with Midnight Black Metallic roof
Interior :Black Perforated Leather Trim
DriveTrainFront Wheel Drive
Body Style4dr Car
Lane Departure Warning
Blind Spot Sensors
Forward Collision Warning
Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.5+ (TSS 2.5+)
Toyota Safety Sense™ effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.— Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD), The Pre-Collision System (PCS) with Pedestrian Detection (PD) is designed to determine if impact is imminent and help reduce impact speed and damage in certain frontal collisions involving a vehicle, a pedestrian or a bicyclist. PCS w/PD is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, size and position of pedestrian or bicyclist and weather, light and road conditions. See Owner's Manual for limitations.Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA), Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist is designed to read visible lane markers under certain conditions. It provides a visual/audible alert and slight steering force when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.Automatic High Beams (AHB), Automatic High Beams operate at speeds above 21 mph. See Owner’s Manual for instruction and limitations.Lane Tracing Assist (LTA), The Lane Tracing Assist (LTA) lane centering function is designed to read visible lane markers and detect other vehicles under certain conditions. It is only operational when DRCC is engaged. See Owner's Manual for limitations.Road Sign Assist (RSA) Road Sign Assist only recognizes certain road signs. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.and Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC) Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. See Owner’s Manual for instructions and limitations.
Star Safety System™ — includes Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control (VSC),
Vehicle Stability Control is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions, weather and steering input can affect whether VSC will be effective. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.Traction Control (TRAC), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA) and Smart Stop Technology® (SST) Smart Stop Technology® will reduce power to help the brakes bring vehicle to a stop during certain contemporaneous brake and accelerator pedal applications. See Owner's Manual for limitations.
Driver and front passenger Whiplash-Injury-Lessening (WIL) seats
Whiplash-Injury-Lessening front seats can help reduce the severity of whiplash injury in certain rear-end collisions.
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) includes lower anchors on outboard rear seats
- 3-point seatbelts for all seating positions; driver-side Emergency Locking Retractor (ELR) and Automatic/Emergency Locking Retractor (ALR/ELR) on all passenger seatbelts
Airbag systems supplement the seatbelts and are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions. Always wear seatbelt, sit upright in middle and as far back in seat as possible to help decrease risk of injury. Do not put objects in front of an airbag. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.— includes driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System, driver and front passenger seat-mounted side airbags, driver and front passenger knee airbags, rear seat-mounted side airbags, and front and rear side curtain airbags
- Collision sensors: deactivate high-voltage battery
- Side-impact door beams
- Front and rear energy-absorbing crumple zones
- Energy-absorbing collapsible steering column
Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS)
The Tire Pressure Monitor System alerts the driver when tire pressure is critically low. For optimal tire wear and performance, tire pressure should be checked regularly with a gauge; do not rely solely on the monitor system. See Owner's Manual for limitations and details.with direct pressure readout
- Child-protector rear door locks and power window lockout control
The Rear-Seat Reminder does not sense objects in the rear seat. The Rear-Seat Reminder is designed to recognize a unique rear-door opening pattern that may be consistent with an object being placed in the rear seating area. See Owner’s Manual for additional details.
Blind Spot Monitor (BSM)
Do not rely exclusively on Blind Spot Monitor. Look over shoulder and use turn signal. See Owner's Manual for limitations.with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA) Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert. Visually confirm clearance during use. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
Hill Start Assist Control (HAC)
Hill Start Assist Control is designed to minimize backward rolling on steep ascents. Not a substitute for safe driving judgment and practices. Speed, grade, surface conditions, driver input, etc., can all affect HAC function. See Owner's Manual.
- Anti-theft system with alarm
Integrated backup camera
The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view. Always look over shoulder and use outside mirrors. See Owner's Manual for limitations.with dynamic gridlines
- Automatic engine shut off
- Engine: 208 combined system net horsepower
- Engine: 2.5-Liter Dynamic Force 4-Cylinder DOHC D-4S Injection Dual Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i) and Eco, Normal, Sport and EV drive modes; 176 HP
- Emission rating: Super Ultra-Low Emission Vehicle (SULEV)
- Traction Battery: Sealed Lithium-ion (Li-ion)
- Transmission: Electronically controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (ECVT) with sequential shift mode
- Drivetrain: Front-Wheel Drive (FWD)
- Body Construction: Unitized body with front and rear anti-vibration sub-frames
- Suspension: Independent MacPherson strut front suspension with stabilizer bar; multi-link rear suspension with stabilizer bar, sport-tuned shock absorbers and springs, and front strut tower bracing
- Steering: Electric Power Steering (EPS); power-assisted rack-and-pinion
- Brakes: Power-assisted ventilated 12-in. front disc brakes; solid 11.06-in. rear disc brakes and integrated regenerative braking
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) with on/off feature
- LED headlights with LED accents lights, black trim and auto on/off feature
- LED taillights with black trim
- Gloss-black front grille with sport mesh lower grille insert
- Color-keyed sport side rocker panels
Color-keyed heated power outside mirrors with turn signal and Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) indicators
Do not rely exclusively on Blind Spot Monitor. Look over shoulder and use turn signal. See Owner's Manual for limitations.
- Color-keyed outside door handles with touch sensor lock/unlock feature
- 19-in. gloss-black alloy wheels
- Washer-linked intermittent windshield wipers
- High Solar Energy-Absorbing (HSEA) glass
- Acoustic noise-reducing front windshield
- Color-keyed rear spoiler
- Single exhaust with dual chrome tips
- In-glass AM/FM antenna
- Roof-mounted shark-fin antenna
Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging
Charging may not be compatible with all mobile phones, smart devices, tablets, e-readers, MP3/WMA players and like products.with charge indicator light
- Smart Key System on front doors and trunk with Push Button Start, remote keyless entry system and remote illuminated entry
- Power door locks with shift-linked automatic locking feature with anti-lockout feature
- Two front and two rear cup holders; two front door and two rear bottle holders
One 12V auxiliary power outlet
Rated for 12 volts/10 amps. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
One USB-C charge port
May not be compatible with all mobile phones, smart devices, tablets, e-readers, MP3/WMA players and like models.
Electric Parking Brake (EPB)
When the system is on, Automatic Electric Parking Brake is designed to automatically engage the Electric Parking Brake under limited conditions. It may not hold the vehicle under all conditions and does not function when the vehicle is in Reverse. Automatic Electric Parking Brake is not a substitute for manual use of the Electric Parking Brake. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.with Brake Hold When the system is on and the vehicle is in Drive, Brake Hold may temporarily keep the brakes engaged after the driver brings the vehicle to a complete stop. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.function
When the system is on and the vehicle is in Drive, Brake Hold may temporarily keep the brakes engaged after the driver brings the vehicle to a complete stop. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. See Owner’s Manual for instructions and limitations.
- Dual zone automatic climate control with air filter, electric compressor, humidity sensor and rear-seat vents
7-in. TFT Multi-Information Display (MID) with customizable settings, odometer, outside temperature, fuel economy and trip information, current/average fuel economy, distance to empty, average speed, hybrid system information, energy monitor, TPMS,
The Tire Pressure Monitor System alerts the driver when tire pressure is critically low. For optimal tire wear and performance, tire pressure should be checked regularly with a gauge; do not rely solely on the monitor system. See Owner's Manual for limitations and details.scheduled maintenance and warning messages
- Leather-trimmed front seats with seatback pockets; 8-way power-adjustable driver's seat with power lumbar support; 8-way power-adjustable front passenger seat
- Rear adjustable headrests
- 60/40 split fold-down rear seat with center armrest with cup holders
- Multi-stage heated front seats
Leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic 3-spoke steering wheel with paddle shifters, audio, Multi-Information Display (MID), Bluetooth®
A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Use of such marks by Toyota is under license.hands-free phone, voice-command, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC) Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.and Lane Departure Alert (LDA) Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist is designed to read visible lane markers under certain conditions. It provides a visual/audible alert and slight steering force when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.controls
4-mode switch (EV,
EV Mode lets you operate solely on battery power at low speeds for short distances and in limited circumstances, such as in a parking garage. Different conditions may prevent or limit usage. See your Owner’s Manual for instructions and limitations.Eco, Normal, Sport)
- Soft-material upper door trim
- Patterned-metal interior trim
- Interior silver door handles
- Rear window defogger and timer
- Power windows with auto up/down, jam protection in all positions and retained-power features
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
Overhead console with maplights, sunglasses storage, HomeLink®
HomeLink® and the HomeLink® house icon are registered trademarks of Gentex Corporation.universal transceiver
- Covered center console, armrest and storage
- Passenger-side illuminated glove compartment
One USB charge and media port (1.5A)
May not be compatible with all mobile phones, smart devices, tablets, e-readers, MP3/WMA players and like models.
- Dual sun visors with sliding extensions
- Ambient interior lighting
Audio Plus — 9-in. touchscreen, six speakers, Android Auto™